I am grateful to be a part of my patients’ journeys to a healthy, beautiful smile. I love so many aspects of being an orthodontist; especially, I love my team, my work family. I love watching my young patients grow and become confident teenagers. I love seeing my adult patients who never wanted to smile, beam with delight. I love making people happy!
I can’t believe how fast time has flown by since I became an orthodontist! My father was an orthodontist and as I watched him make such an amazing impact on his patients’ lives, I knew I wanted to do the same. I wanted to be able to express my creativity, and orthodontics was the perfect solution, allowing me to design beautiful smiles while working with people to improve their lives.
I can’t imagine working in a better environment with people any more wonderful than those on our team. Everyone here pours their heart and soul into the practice, and into our patients. We are really like one big happy family, and I guarantee the first time you walk in our office, you’ll hear laughter right away. We’re always having fun, either with one another or with our patients and their families. We’re here to make our patients’ day better; that’s our goal!
- St. Paul’s School for Girls
- Duke University – Bachelor of Arts, cum laude
- University of Maryland School of Dentistry at Baltimore – Doctorate of Dental Surgery, magna cum laude
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry – Master of Science
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry – orthodontic residency
Learning is a lifelong process. New developments and technology are discovered every day, and I feel that it’s my responsibility to be as educated as possible to offer the best care possible. I have been to the Invisalign® technology headquarters in Costa Rica several times to learn more about advances in the technology, and travel to the annual AAO meetings throughout the country to continue my education.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- Baltimore County Dental Association
- Baltimore’s Young Dentist Study Club
Outside the Office
I’ve spent my entire life in the Baltimore area. I live here now with my husband Brett and our daughter Emily. Watching her grow and explore life is the best! In the past, my passion for golf has taken me to Bermuda for annual golf tournaments, and my love for skiing has led me to have many adventures in the Rocky Mountains and the Swiss Alps. Though I still love to golf and travel, being at home with my family is my priority.
I am also the past president of the alumni association of St. Paul’s School for Girls. As a graduate, it is important to me to give back to the school that gave me so much and made a great impact on my life.